Suede Nato strap Light Brown Beige
Premium super soft & comfortable suede NATO strap. The feel of a second skin to fit your driving style. Suede material provide comfort with his elasticity and sweetness characteristics.
Nato strap allows you to change you watch personality and give it a different lifestyle. This versatility will make you feel like you have a new watch every time you swap straps. Suede is perfectly fitted for the winter season.
Technical informations :
- Color : Suede light brown
- Multi-strand contrast stitching.
- Handcrafted / finished throughout.
- Genuine leather lined.
- Length: 26 cm (approximation)
- Width : 2 references to fit 20 mm or 22 mm watches. Width are approximate due to the nature of the craft cut and the elastic nature of the suede leather.
- Thickness: 1,1 - 1,5 mm
- Leather: Genuine suede from calf
- Hardware: Stainless steel
- Buckle type : Polished stainless steel
- Edge finish : Cut edge
- Stitching colour : Colour matching
- Strap style : Comfy, sweet, with slightly more elasticity than a classic leather
NATO straps have been invented by the british. The British Navy developed them so that they can easily and securely fit on a diving suit. First NATO strap was black and grey and made out of woven nylon for his extreme durability.
Initially, the nato strap was on purpose designed to be long, to fit the diving suit. The excess tail of the strap can be doubled back and tucked into the keepers as per the photos attached, making of it his very specific style.
The nato strap is therefore a "one size fits most." A large range of wrists size can tuck back the excess. Large wrists might not have enough excess to tuck back, but that's okay as well, as the strap tip will terminate close to the second keeper in this case.
Later on, the appearance of the nato strap, wore by Sean Connery on a Rolex 6538 on Dr. No, made the Nato strap famous all over the globe and a new fashionable item.
Visit DAC Youtube Channel to find out how to install your nato strap on your watch.